Crosswinds is a Swiss-inspired community in Tagaytay with a span of 100 hectares. Homes are inspired by classic chalets, set against rolling hills. Set on an altitude of 2,500 feet above sea level and an average temperature of 22.7°C, with rolling hills of lush greenery and the scent of over 8,000 pine trees, at Crosswinds you’d think you’re in Switzerland.
Crosswinds offers both residential lots and townhouses. Lot cuts range from 440 to 850 sq.m. The townhouses known as Quadrilles are composed of 4 adjacent 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom units. Floor area ranges from 133 to 225 sq.m.
Amenities are designed to blend in with the cool, quiet, natural environment while simultaneously allowing for the activities that help you enjoy your day. Facilities include: Landscaped entrance area, Swimming pool, Peak gardens, Gazebos, Shaded walkways and Nature trails;
House and lot, lots only and condominium units are available.
House and lot
- Floor area range: 152 to 208 sqm.
- Lot area range: 313 to 816 sqm.
- Price range: Php 15,300,000 to 21,130,000
- Lot area range: 232 to 816 sqm.
- Price range: Php 5,300,000 to 19,300,000
- Floor area range: 44 to 209 sqm.
- Price range: Php 4,800,000 to 22,300,000