Ayala Greenfield Estates is a magical neighborhood that provides residents with a true sanctuary to come home to everyday. With priceless views of Mount Makiling, Laguna de Bay, Tagaytay Ridge, and the Metro Manila cityscape, Ayala Greenfield Estates also has first-class recreational amenities, including its very own 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, the father of environmental golf course design.
Ayala Greenfield Estates is a quick 20-minute drive away from Alabang, or 40 minutes from Makati. Its unique elevation – reaching 315 meters above sea level – accounts for a cool year-round climate.
Ayala Greenfield Estates boasts of world-class facilities that cater to an active lifestyle. Amidst this resplendent natural environment, world-class recreational facilities bestowAyala Greenfield Estates with a genteel country-club lifestyle that its residents are able to enjoy every single day.
- Nature Park
- A 15-hectare Nature Park with picnic groves and other amenities such as an open playfield, tree groves, hike and bike trails, a skating rink, a fishing lagoon and camp and picnic sites,
- Provides the perfect place for you and your family to live and grow.
- Fishing Lagoon
- Picnic Huts
- Tree House
- Camping Grounds
- Biking and Hiking Trails
- Lot Area: 597 sqm
- 3 big bedrooms
- Maid’s room
- 2-car garage with automatic gate
- Fully landscaped
- Attached furnishings like Air conditioning units, kitchen are included
- Furnitures, etc. are sold separately