Kasa Luntian Condominium in Tagaytay City

1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom

Location : Tagaytay, Cavite

Price : ₱5,600,000 starting price

Property ID : Kasa Luntian, Tagaytay City

For Sale ₱5,600,000 starting price - Condo
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
 
 Add to Favorites
Print

Kasa Luntian, a timeless Tagaytay leisure experience, consists of more than 3 hectares of residential district with 6 different condominium buildings. The buildings cover only about 16% of the entire district and the rest, or 84%, are covered with lush landscapes and open areas, thus, giving residents a quiet and exceptionally low-density area.

Residential District

  • 6 buildings of 5-7 storeys
  • 343 total residential units
  • over 80% of lush landscape and open area
  • Initial turn-over: First Quarter of 2015

There will also be appoximately 8,000 sqm. of retail development that will be operational by First Quarter of 2013.

Amenities

  • Orchard
  • Herb Garden
  • Pavilions
  • Trellis Walkway
  • Footpath
  • Upper Pool Deck
  • Lower Pool Deck
  • Lounge Pool
  • Leisure Pool
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Submerged Deck
  • Play Area
  • Welcome Pavilion
  • Function Room w/ Spill Over
  • Open Lawn
  • Rain Garden
  • Changing Rooms
  • Cascading Water Feature

Available condominium units:

  • Studio Unit
  • 1-Bedroom
  • 2-Bedroom
  • 3-Bedroom

– Assigned parking for 2-Bedroom & 3-Bedroom units

Phase 1 Availability

  • Price range: PhP 5,619,600 to 19,965,893
  • Floor area range: 39 to 113 sqm.

Phase 2 Availability

  • Price range: PhP 6,896,000 to 29,597,000
  • Floor area range: 41 to 157 sqm.

Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Kasa Luntian

  • Found in a quiet Tagaytay location
  • Exceptional low-density development
  • Generous greens & distinctive amenities
  • Spacious units planned for a leisure condo experience
  • Ayala Land & Alveo Land’s first leisure development in Tagaytay

Disclaimer:

The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.

  • 24-hr security
  • Big Lawn
  • Herb Garden
  • Jogging / Walking Trail
  • Kids Playground
  • Lapping pool with Kiddie Pool
  • Orchard
  • Pavilion
  • Trellis Walkway

Similar Properties

65M House and Lot in Plantation Hills, Tagaytay Midlands

₱65,000,000
- Golf Estate, House, Vacation House

Tagaytay

Tagaytay House and Lot in Saratoga Hills, Tagaytay Highlands

₱25,000,000
- House, Vacation House

Tagaytay

Lot for sale in Royale Tagaytay Estates

₱4,000,000
- Golf Estate, Residential Lot

Tagaytay

Avida Serin West, Condo units in Tagaytay

₱4,800,000 starting price
- Condo

Tagaytay

Avida Serin East, Condo units in Tagaytay

₱2,300,000 to 8,000,000
- Condo

Tagaytay

I'm your project Specialist