Plantation Hills is a 85-hectare development in Tagaytay Greenlands both a residential and farming community, with abundant space for lot owners to nurture their own farming plots in their back yards. Plantation Hills offers lots with areas ranging from 750 to 2000 sq.m.. Lot owners are allowed to use at most 25% of their lot area for residential purposes including structures for farm equipment and supplies. The rest of the area can be cultivated for organic farming. Plantation Hills is exclusive offered to members of the Tagaytay Highlands and Midlands Golf and Country Clubs share owners only.
Located on approximately 80 hectares rising 260 meters above sea level and 2.5 kilometres east of the Tagaytay Midlands Golf Club;
- 14 hectares of the project have been dedicated to nature parks and open areas
- Fences and walls within the village shall be of natural earth tone
- Materials covered with plant, vines and the like
- Neighbourhood lagoon park
- Fishing pier
- Team of experts available for farming advice and assistance
- Allows both organic and conventional farming practices
- Promotes zero waste management system
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- 24/7 emergency care unit
- Community centre
- Independent water supply
- Emergency power supply
*Available in Cash payment and 3-year financing.
Plantation Hills is a part of the Highlands golf and leisure community where share-owners have exclusive access privileges to more than 20 restaurants, state-of-the art sports facilities, diverse recreational activities, cool Tagaytay weather and spectacular views of Taal Lake.
Lot area range: 750 – 1,500 sqm.
Price range: Php 5,040,000 to 10,400,000