The Lerato is a development by Alveo Land Inc. (ALI) in Makati Central Business District – North (MCBD). MCBD North is near schools, hospitals, several commercial establishments, and corporate offices along Ayala Avenue and Salcedo and Legazpi Village. Be part of MCBD North’s creative hub with the establishments of Carlos P. Romulo Aduitorium, Culinary and Arts in Reposo and museums like Yuchengco Museum and Ayala Museum.
The Lerato will be located in approximately 9,813 sqm. land area. It will consist of three (3) different towers with two (2) levels of retail experience. There will be a 2,800 sqm. retail area inclusive of a 600 sqm. basement commercial space and another 1,250 sqm. of landscaped retail piazza.
Tower 1: 80% of 540 units are sold. Only 106 units are remaining.
- 420 Studio Units (30-31 sqm.)
- 120 Corner 1 Bedroom Units(48-54 sqm.)
**Turnover date will start in the second quarter of 2015.
Tower 2: 360 total number of units.
- 240 Studio Units
- 72 1-Bedroom Units
- 48 2-Bedroom Units (78-85 sqm)
**Turnover date will start in the second quarter of 2016.
SEND US MESSAGE USING THIS FORM
[inbound_forms id=”2020″ name=”Simple Inquiry Form”]
- Work-out Studio
- Game Room
- Meditation Room
- Roof Deck with open lawn, wooden deck and landscaping
- Function Rooms
- Music Room
- Kids Art Lab
- AV Room
- Mega function room
- Enterprise lounge
- Kids Art Lab
- Culinary Studio
- MCBD North – The Place of Convergence
Shops and Recreation
- The Collectives at Malugay
- RCBC Theatre
- Makati Central Business District
- Bonifacio Global City
- Ortigas Center
Schools and Establishments
- Asian Institute of Management
- De La Salle Graduate School
- Ateneo De Manila University Graduate School
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Far Eastern University
- Assumption College
- Colegio San Agustin
- School of Fashion and Arts
- Makati Medical Center