Washington Place, Stateland’s newest and to date, the grandest development, is set to rise in the emerging city of Dasmariñas in Cavite. Encompassing 40 hectares of prime property along Aguinaldo Highway, it is envisioned to become a landmark community that boasts of modern-themed architectural designs.
Its 22-meter wide main road that will be lined by the commercial area will distinguish the development. This will lead to the well-appointed residential area that will be fronted by a separate residential guardhouse. The geometric layout typical of modern architecture will be evident the moment one steps on the property: from the commercial guard outpost and residential guardhouse to the house designs to the host of amenities that is expected to become a showpiece once the development is completed.
Various house models that combine sleek design with functionality will be available to buyers depending on their requirements and preferences. The meticulous house construction methodology that has become the trademark of Stateland will still be employed. Land development will go through the same detailed process to ensure proper compaction before the roads and houses are constructed.
- Under five minutes to popular malls SM and Robinsons Dasmariñas
- 15 minutes to leisure and relaxation opportunities of Tagaytay
- Convenient with its own commercial area
Schools and universities
- Dela Salle University-Dasmariñas,
- Philippine Christian University,
- AMA and Lyceum University of the Philippines-Cavite Campus,
- Dela Salle University Medical Center
- Asian Medical Family Hospital and Medical Center